As is to be expected, as well as recipes, events and idea, this season's issue is full of gorgeous goodies; so many in fact that I had to share all my favourites with you! (I threw in a few sale and non-doggy items for good measure)
Here's what I'm lusting after at the moment:
Left to right, top to bottom:
- Spot Messenger Bag with free Zip Purse £45.00
- Floral Gumboot Socks £15.00
- Tartan Day Bag reduced to £36.00
- Bird Travel Purse £8.00
- Bleached Flowers Pocket Mirror £2.00
- Picnic Check Throw £30.00
- Stanley Friends Charm Bracelet £35.00
- Royal Stan Pocket Bag £30.00
- Bleach Flowers Espadrille £14.00
- Dog Treats Tin £8.00
- Antique Rose Bouquet Eiderdown £120.00
- Provence Rose Roberts Radio £200.00
- Jubilee Apron £20.00
As for the other items, the thick socks would be great for sticking on under some wellies and walking the dogs - great colours too! The check blanket would be perfect for picnics at the park, and the tartan bag is.. well it's tartan :) my fave!
When I get paid, I will definitely be splashing out on a few bits from this lust list, but I think I'll have to wait for some others!
You can get a free copy of the magazine for yourself here. Just fill in the form and they will send it within a few days :)
Do you like Cath Kidston? Has anything on this list caught your eye too?